* Ten photographs from the new Smoke series are at the Blue Sky Gallery in Portland, Oregon, for one year, beginning April 2017, as part of their Drawers program. The Smoke photographic series focuses on those directly impacted by the 2014-2015 Ebola epidemic in Liberia. The photos include portraits of a pediatrician, cremation worker, cremation critic, cemetery worker and an Ebola survivor.
*Ten photographs from the Deployed series are at the Lightbox Photography Gallery in Astoria, OR, for one year, beginning April 2017, as part of their Drawers program. The Deployed series features images from Haiti, Kosovo and Iraq.
* Two photographs from the Deployed series were recently part of the "Veterans' Views" photography exhibit at the Springfield Art Museum in Springfield, MO. The exhibition ran from July 22 - November 26, 2017.
* The photograph, "Sekou - Ebola Survivor," from the Smoke series was selected to be part of the Photographic Center Northwest's "21st Juried Exhibition." The exhibition features 40 photographs selected from over 2700 images. The Smoke photographic series focuses on those directly impacted by the 2014-2015 Ebola epidemic in Liberia. The Seattle-based Photographic Center NW exhibition runs from March 27 - June 11, 2017.
* Two images, #139 and #150, from The Human Landscape series are part of "The Nude 2017" group show at Lightbox Photography Gallery in Astoria, Oregon. Juried by Kim Weston, the show runs from February 11 through March 8, 2017.
* Twenty images from the DEPLOYED: Haiti, Kosovo, Iraq series were exhibited at Lightbox Photography Gallery in Astoria, Oregon from August 13 - September 6, 2016.
* DANCEWORKS #13, a photograph from the ongoing DANCEWORKS series, was part of Lightbox Photography Gallery's "The Photographic Nude 2016" group exhibition in Astoria, Oregon. The exhibition ran from Feb. 13 - March 8, 2016. The image was also part of the exhibition catalog and published in Blur magazine, an international photography publication.
* Four images from the DANCEWORKS series were featured in a two-page spread in the August 2014 Special Issue #104 of Black & White magazine.
* DANCEWORKS #13, a photograph from the ongoing DANCEWORKS series, was part of the New York Center for Photographic Arts' Black and White exhibition in New York City. The exhibition ran from May 6 - May 17, 2014 at the New Century Artists gallery.
* A solo exhibit of DANCEWORKS photographs, curated by Mariane Lenhardt, was displayed at On The Boards in Seattle in November 2013 to complement the performances of dancer Cédric Andrieux.